Have you heard of Hyland’s homeopathic medicine? I was introduced to it about a year ago. Since then, my family and I have tried several different Hyland’s products and we have gotten great results with every one of them. I am so impressed with the way Hyland’s homeopathic medicine really targets the area of your body that needs healing.
On the “about us” section on Hyland’s website, it states that: “George Hyland, Founder of Hyland’s, was the first of many pharmacists to lead the company bearing his name. His passion for safe and natural medicines that bring fast, effective relief is still the driving force at Hyland’s today.
In 1903, the year Hyland’s was founded as a Los Angeles pharmacy, homeopathy was standard medical practice in the United States. During the first half of the century, despite the medicine’s effectiveness, cultural and political factors pushed it from the mainstream.
As countless conventional medicines developed by others proved to produce negligible, complicated or even harmful results, the need for natural medicines that work without side effects is increasing and homeopathic medicines are moving back into the mainstream.
The active ingredients in Hyland’s homeopathic medicines work by stimulating the most effective healing force known – the body’s own natural defenses – and are therefore not heavy or overpowering. The medicines are virtually free of side effects and can be taken by nearly anyone at any time, from infants to the elderly, including anyone taking prescription medications.”
What is Homeopathy?
According to hpathy.com: Homeopathy is a medical science developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843), a German physician. It is based on the principle that “like cures like”. In simple words, it means that any substance, which can produce symptoms in a healthy person, can cure similar symptoms in a person who is sick. This idea is referred to as the “Law of Similars“, and was understood by Aristotle and Hippocrates and mentioned in ancient Hindu manuscripts. It was Hahnemann, however, who turned it into a science of healing.
Our Experience with Hyland’s Homeopathic Medicines
I have found great relief in several of Hyland’s products for my family and I. As I am trying to get away from conventional medicine that can often have horrible side effects, I find it very comforting that there are other options on the market now that work better than conventional meds without any harmful side effects. I never wonder what Hyland’s homeopathic medicine what might be doing to our bodies like I do with conventional meds. I also feel so great when I give one of these meds to my kids and within minutes, they start to feel better.
Here are the different products by Hyland’s we have tried so far:
– Hyland’s Bronchial Cough – this has helped us a lot this winter. Especially if my kids or I get a dry, hacking cough that gets worse at night while trying to sleep. This helps in less than a minute of consumption to calm a cough. I hate when I run out of it (currently) because we use it so often.
– Hyland’s #4 – Ferrum Phos 6x – this is for fevers, inflammations and colds.
– Hyland’s #5 – Kali Mur, 30x for Colds – this is for a sore throat, runny nose and burns.
– Hyland’s Earache Tablets – this is for earaches. These work so well for my son. Often when he gets a cold, he will complain that his ears hurt a little. Once I give him these, he is good to go.
– Hyland’s Arsenicum Album 30x – this is for diarrhea and has helped all of us when we have diarrhea.
– Hyland’s Nux Vomica 30x – this is for indigestion and nausea.
– Hyland’s Headache – this is for headaches due to stress or illness.
– Hyland’s Belladonna 30x – this is for fevers and inflammations. If one or both of my kids have a fever but no cold symptoms, I give them this instead of ibuprofen or acetaminophen since these two medications have side effects.
I buy all of the Hyland’s products on Vitacost’s website. I will buy them at a local health food store if we run out completely but I do prefer Vitacost because they are so much cheaper. And, when I am stocking up on so many products, I like to get the best deal possible!
It’s all about the journey…